Sunday, December 6, 2009

FINAL RESULTS

HEY EVERYBODY!

I´m writing to tell you that I´m very happy with the results of the last exam, you rock!
I´ll see you next Saturday to hand in the final grades and some papers.

Please Lina, Adriana and Karen I need your Informal and Formal letters for grading!! send them to my mail AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! (Lina you have to do the corrections and send them!)

If anyone of you can spread the word to them, please do it. It is urgent!

Other thing, I will love to know what do you think about the course..post your opinions!!

Love,

Lina

2 comments:

marthal said...

Hi teacher. In my opinion about English course that is very good but I think that the speak between schoolmate went deficient. First write exam were difficult but the second it were easy.

Thank you and merry Christmas


Martha L

Anonymous said...

Hello Teacher!!!

I am grateful to you for whole your work. In my opinion, your class was wonderful. There was no class that I was not fun, besides I learned a lot English and I think that I have improved in my learning process. I hope see you soon in other occasion o class, if is possible. Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
Yecenia Méndez